• Admissions are done by the Rector and his council in accordance with the admission policy of the institution.
• Admissions are open to Pre KG and LKG – VII only. As per the rule.
• The child must be at least 5 years old on 31st March for Class I
And upper age limit for admission is fixed as the minimum age limit plus 2 years
• Academic year is from 1st April – 31st March.
• If the candidate seeking admission has previously attended any school, a conduct certificate and a transfer certificate along with the birth certificate and community certificate should be produced for admission.
• Admission may be refused to a candidate who is too old for the class into which admission is sought.
• Application for transfer certificate shall be made in writing to the principal by the parent or the legal guardian of the pupil.