Macmillan for Grade 1 to 5
The Altura Macmillan Curriculum is an innovative and comprehensive educational program developed by Altura Learning in collaboration with Macmillan Education. Designed to meet the diverse learning needs of students. This curriculum aims to provide a holistic and well-rounded education that fosters intellectual, emotional, and social development. Through a combination of rigorous academic standards, engaging learning experiences, and modern teaching methodologies, Altura Macmillan Curriculum strives to prepare students for success in a rapidly changing world.
The Key Features:
- Academic Excellence
- Holistic Development
- Student-Centered Approach
- Integrated Technology
- Global Perspective
- Professional Development
- The Altura Macmillan Curriculum provides a comprehensive and contemporary educational approach that strives to nurture well-rounded By combining academic excellence, holistic development, student-centeredness, technology integration, global perspectives, and professional development, this curriculum aims to prepare students for success in the modern world.
NCERT For Grade 6 to 10
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a government organization that has been set up to assist the qualitative improvement in school education in India. With the aim of building a common education system, NCERT owns the responsibility of developing and publishing the NCERT textbooks. It also develops educational kits and multimedia digital materials to help students with their studies.
Our School follows the NCERT textbooks for classes 6 to 10 in our school course curriculum. Not only this, for various competitive examinations like IIT, NEER, UPSC, etc., it is being recommended to refer to the NCERT book. This is because the content in the textbook is developed in a simple and easily understandable way, one can start from basics and can go to a higher level by studying through these books.
Our school adopts CBSE Curriculum. CBSE means Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. We too follow NCERT curriculum in our school. Our school aims to achieve the following objective through this curriculum;
1. Students should explore their inner potential and enhance self-awareness.
2. They learn to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humanity.
3. They must inculcate the basic values in them.
4. They should be able to promote life skills, set their own goals and acquire knowledge for lifelong learning.
5. They should express their talents in public and also appreciate others good work.
6. Students should strengthen their knowledge and develop livelihood skills.
7. Students should be physically fit, healthy and happy.
8. They must try to achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.